[support] phc obfuscate / drupal 7

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:26:43 UTC 2012

Thanks all for your kind responses.

I am new to web world.

I am worried for few things.  Lets say I will be taking a dedicated server
say from rackspace or doster or godady and host my site as a commercial one.

I would not doubt the companies like rackspace or godady ..., but difficult
to believe admin engineers who may take the source code and give it to
somebody else for few dollars..,

How do we protect such things.., please guide me..., thats the reason I
would like to obfuscate the code or build the exe by using hiphop or phc.

Again.., not sure if it is feasible to build drupal using hiphop or phc..,
has anybody tried and running as commercial site...

Thanks
Austin