[support] Weird Node Save Problem

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 26 14:48:45 UTC 2014

I have some code that is programmatically creating a node and
turning over to the node form. So far it looks good and my code steps aside and lets Core do
its stuff.

So, the node_insert code gets called with a good node, complete
with field data and a group. But then node_insert is invoked a second time with
a node having the same ID, but missing group and most field data. This part
makes no sense to me, and I can’t track down why it’s happening.

Has anyone seen anything like this, and perhaps fixed it?