[support] Weird Node Save Problem

Vijaya chandran vijaycs85 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:14:03 UTC 2014

It looks like the placement of node creating code is wrong. Say for
example, if we add any code in a form definition, it might get called more
than once when we try to render the form using drupal_get_form().

To solve this problem, just add a debug statement (drupal_set_message)
above node creation code and see how many times control comes  there. if it
is more than once, then our assumption is correct and probably you want to
move your code to somewhere after all these processing done (and executed
once). Worst case, you can check for the presence of nid and discard the
insert.