[themes] Customizing themes for node types, terms, sections, paths, and front page

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Thu Apr 6 13:42:54 UTC 2006

Erik Mallinson wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 10:27 +0100, Adrian Simmons wrote:
>> Unless there is something about xhtml that I don't know the following is
>> nonsense:
>>
>> "Finally we must be sure to that there shouldn't be a line break before the
>> DOCTYPE declaration, so you should immediately follow both examples with the
>> doctype line."
>

> Internet Explorer has an unfortunate bug involving the xml declaration.
Yeah yeah. Give me *some* credit Eric!

Ok. so perhaps I should have been specific and said "in the context of this
document this is nonsense". The doctype declaration isn't relevant to
'Customizing themes for node types, terms, sections, paths, and front page'
as such.

It's true but it's not in the right place.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>