[themes] Customizing themes for node types, terms, sections, paths, and front page

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Apr 6 15:15:52 UTC 2006

On Apr 5, 2006, at 4:21 PM, Kieran Lal wrote:

> Hi, any feedback edits would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the feedback.  I should have clarified that this page
is a collection of the most commented page in the Drupal handbook and
I took what seemed liked wisdom when writing this page.  Thanks for
clarifying and I'll make edits accordingly.

If you have permission feel free to edit the page directly or write
an alternate version.

Cheers,
Kieran