[themes] Customizing themes for node types, terms, sections, paths, and front page

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Fri Apr 7 21:00:15 UTC 2006

Dale McGladdery wrote:
> I like this idea. Either a list of good references so we don't
> reinvent the wheel, or if none exist our own collection of known
> problems.
I don't think this is the right way to go about it. We aren't in the
business of teaching how to write html, or even providing links to resources
to do so.

But it strikes me that a theme troubleshooting FAQ might be useful.
Something like http://drupal.org/node/199
With the format:

Symptom:
Possible causes:
Solutions:

And as you say, linking to external resources where possible.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>