[themes] first theme - serene - feedback?

Will Wyatt will at willwyatt.com
Tue Apr 11 02:34:55 UTC 2006

On 4/10/06, Lists <listout at accidentaltechie.org> wrote:
> Firstly, thanks for sharing your work and time.
Thank you.

> 1. The type is too small. (I'm on a Mac, it's displaying as 9pt Helvetica.)
I upped it a bit.

> 2. The type is Helvetica.
This should be fixed now.

> 3. I don't see any difference between this and Greybox or any number of
> other of the same-structured 3-column layouts (yes, it's grey-green, of
> course, but that's a CSS color palette, not a theme).
Point taken. I'd be happy to call this a 'css-pack' instead of a
'Theme', but that seems to be what they are called. Maybe I'll make a
real 'theme' this is different for my next project. Hmm, what would I
do differently than other themes. Off for contemplation...