[themes] first theme - serene - feedback?

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Apr 11 10:58:15 UTC 2006

Will Wyatt wrote:
> Point taken. I'd be happy to call this a 'css-pack' instead of a
> 'Theme', but that seems to be what they are called.
We call those theme variants. From the screen shot on your site
it looks like you based your work on box_grey?

A theme variant is easy to make, but for some reason they haven't really
taken off - at least in terms of what's been added to contrib cvs.

So take a look at the box_cleanslate folder inside box_grey - that's a theme
variant, only the css styles are different from box_grey itself. Can you
make Serene into a theme variant of box_grey? Feel free to ask questions
about how to do it - preferably on list so everyone can learn from your
experience.

I'd be happy to add it to box_grey in contrib cvs, it'd be nice to have
another example of a theme variant.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>