[themes] Temporary Editing Question

Lists listout at accidentaltechie.org
Fri Apr 14 13:12:07 UTC 2006

Top o' the mornin' to you (well, U.S. east-coaster's morning, that is.)

Although I am in the process of converting from an Xtemplate-based style
module, I am currently using a Chameleon-derived style.

In my PHPTemplate work, I've set up different page displays based on the url
(specifically I'm not interested in node type differences, just sectional
differences, and so I'm filtering on the URL arguments.)

However, I'd like to implement this same feature during the transition
phase, and I am wondering just where, in the Xtemplate scheme of things, I
should be looking to inject my PHP code to filter by node type?

I'm happy to know that Xtemplate is by the wayside, in favor of PHPTemplate.
What a load of code the other way.

Thanks for any quick pointers of where to edit first (so I don't blow things
apart.)

--
Gary

P.S.

I checked in on the Csthemes IRC channel and there are a half-dozen folks
listed as present but no one seems really to be around.  Are there other
Drupal-related IRC channels, even if not theme-specific?

Ciao.