[themes] Temporary Editing Question

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Fri Apr 14 13:28:00 UTC 2006

Lists wrote:
> However, I'd like to implement this same feature during the transition
> phase
I have no idea about xtemplate...and I don't quite see why you have a
transition. If you're updating a theme why not just go the whole hog and
switch to phptemplate? Surely the differences between xtemplate and
phptemplate aren't that different - in the sense that phptemplate can do
everything xtemplate does and more.

> Are there other
> Drupal-related IRC channels, even if not theme-specific?
Please check channel topic's to see what is suitable for discussion, but:
irc.freenode.net #drupal-themes #drupal-support #drupal

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>