[themes] theme add style, stylesheet_import, to theme or not to theme

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Apr 16 07:42:42 UTC 2006

... I am utterly and completely lost.

http://drupal.org/node/58633 is a patch to change theme('add_style') into
theme_add_style.

Is theme _add_style the ont theme function that is not a theme function? Or is
this just coded VERY incosistent.

And what about theme(stylesheet_import) should that too be
theme_stylesheet_import, or is tata one correct, and called via theme() ?

I would love some clarification. This needs

* documentation
* a bug/task to solve right away (as in: after the release)

Which I can open/create, provided I have a clear understanding of the problem.

The fact that there is so much confusion, BTW, points out that, eventhough
there might be no bug, or problem technically, there still is a lot of room
for improving this strange thing.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |