[themes] autocomplete problem

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Wed Apr 19 22:05:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

I posted this to the support list, but given the topic, I thought
maybe this was a more appropriate list.

I've run into a strange problem where the autocomplete drop-down for
freetagging on node/add/foo is actually behind the rest of the page
elements. In other words, the form labels and fields are on top of
the drop-down display. If the fields are opaque, then the drop-down
disappears behind the body textarea.

I'm not a js adept. I'm trying to figure if the drop-down has css
class or id designations I can use to do something like bump the z-
index -- or something! I tried to discern what's in the autocomplete
javascript, and guessed at an autocomplete class, but
adding .autocomplete stylings to the style.css file hasn't seemed to
provided any solutions.

Thanks.

Laura
Drupal 4.7RC2