[themes] css issue

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Thu Mar 16 20:49:30 UTC 2006

It looks like a float issue, or related to z axis and position.

Your form fields are floating, with a designated width, I'd guess.
The labels are floating next to the other box. If you set that form
wrapper to clear all or float none, that should do it. Adding !
important sometimes helps when it comes to overriding drupal.css
settings.

Does this help, or am I way off the mark?

Laura

Laura Scott
President
laura at pingv.com