[themes] Mollio template can now be GPL'ed

Rowan Kerr rowan at stasis.org
Fri Mar 17 22:31:20 UTC 2006

David Reed wrote:
> I just noticed that the author of the Mollio templates
> <http://mollio.org> has added GPL to the allowable licenses.

Very nice of them. I've sent a copy of my Mollio conversion to m3verick
and rdouglass to take a look at... Now I can go and update any of the
Mollio stuff I didn't change to the 1.1 version of the files and put it
in Drupal contrib. :)

I was sure I posted my progress to the themes list the week Mollio 1.0
was released but maybe no one saw the messages.

My most recent copy is here:
http://www.stasis.org/?p=34
http://stasis.org/~rowan/projects/drupal-example-theme/mollio-preview.zip

There are some 4.7 issues, mostly the Pager because I guess some of the
theme_pager_* functions changed between 4.6 and 4.7.

Forms of course aren't yet perfect but it's getting there.

-Rowan