[themes] YUI library for themers

Gary (Lists) listout at accidentaltechie.org
Thu May 11 04:14:23 UTC 2006

"Theodore Serbinski" wrote:

> And yes, the obvious caveat, this will never replace a true designer,
> but for something quick and easy, I don't think you can go wrong.

Well, you can still go wrong, but a head-start is always nice.

I don't particularly like the fact that the DOCTYPE is

while the recommended link tags are coded as

> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="grids.css" />

which is an XHTML-markup element.

This is easy enough to remedy, of course.

Otherwise, any tested, robust, standards-compliant, cross-browser tools for
rapidly building web sites is a fine idea.

Of course, converting these to phpTemplate would take a bit of work, but
probably a nice addition to the base install of Drupal (it surely needs
something. ;)

--
Gary