[themes] howto for buidling a frontpage using regions

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Thu May 25 01:53:17 UTC 2006

Heine has presented an Outline to the docs list to tackle the theme dev guide and make it more up to date/usable.   It may be that this can be moved there, we'll see what happens and how it develops.  Having something in the handbook and moving it later is preferable to not having it in and people waiting ;)

-sp