[themes] Tango iconset: Default for drupal, is NOT GPL.

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue May 30 17:31:17 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 30 mei 2006 16:03, schreef grohk:
> Regardless, the real issue here is that files in the CVS archive need to
> be released under the GPL.  Dries has already said as much several
> times.  Having php files under the GPL, but stipulating that images,etc.
> are covered under a CC (which one?) will only create confusion.

This is the whole point. Which is why I posted this to the infrastructure list
too. We aere currently breaking laws with our contrib modules and probably
even core (Or did these icons not come from tango?)

It does not matter how you *feel* about images under GPL etc, fact is, that we
are distributing png files under GPL, which are not allowed to be there. At
all. This needs to be changed. I would like to hear some more feedback on
this (I missed some mails from infrastructure, sorry).

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_gmx.asc

Drupal upgrade repareert kritiek beveiligingslek:
 http://help.sympal.nl/drupal_upgrade_repareert_kritiek_beveiligingslek