[themes] Playing with Yahoo Grid CSS

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Wed May 31 18:19:43 UTC 2006

Just an FYI.  Did an article on porting the Yahoo Grid CSS over for use
with Drupal.  It turned out to be remarkably easy to do the 2 column.  I
have a three column (1/2 or 1/2/3) base page.tpl.php figured out and
will by writing that up as well.  I know how to do a more flexible 3
column base (1/2, or 1/2/3 or 2/3) but just need to site down and work
out all the bugs and write it up in the next week or two as well.  I can
see 4 column with regions being very easy now too as a next step.

As I get a better understanding of what I am doing I'll convert these to
handbook pages.

http://www.blkmtn.org/node/336

Some of the css is sloppy but http://scratch.blkmtn.org is using the
Yahoo Grid css now.  I will probably be converting my site's theme over
to it as well.

Ref:  http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/