[themes] Lists look different in IE

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Wed Sep 27 15:21:18 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 27 September 2006 07:29, Jody Cleveland wrote:

> Ok, I've got all blocks validating but one. I've got one block where
> I've got straight html. It's the 'Hours' block. Since drupal's set to
> wrap each menu in <ul></ul>, it also wants to wrap the table in that. Is
> there any way to correct that?
>
> - jody

Why not just create a custom block and put the hours table into that, rather
than making them menu items?

Also, your login block on the main page seems to have a similar problem. Is it
a menu item also? If so, you might want to make it a custom block along with
the Hours block.

Just out of curiosity, why do you not have the Hours block on the front page?
It seems to me that would be some pretty important information that people
might want to be able to quickly and easily find.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/