[themes] Lists look different in IE

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Sep 27 15:33:38 UTC 2006

Hello,

> Why not just create a custom block and put the hours table
> into that, rather than making them menu items?

Actually, when I made that, I used add block under administer - blocks.

> Also, your login block on the main page seems to have a
> similar problem. Is it
> a menu item also? If so, you might want to make it a custom
> block along with the Hours block.

For that one, I just used the one drupal had there by default.

Is there a different way I should be doing those blocks?

> Just out of curiosity, why do you not have the Hours block on
> the front page?
> It seems to me that would be some pretty important
> information that people might want to be able to quickly and easily
find.

That's an excellent question I have no good answer for. ;) Thanks for
the tip. I think it's a good idea too, and have added it.

- jody