[themes] Lists look different in IE

Bibleinfo.com - Design design at bibleinfo.com
Fri Sep 29 18:12:55 UTC 2006

I'm currently at home and have now way to test on IE but I would
suggest looking into the Double Margin bug in IE. I have had issue
with it when I set a margin on a float for say 15 px left and on IE
it would be 30px left. There are workarounds. The first that I came
up with is http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/doubled-
margin.html

I hope that sends you in the right direction and that I'm not totally
off base on that!

Cheers,
Brent