[themes] Dreamweaver CS3 Extension for Drupal Themeing

sime info at urbits.com
Fri Aug 10 14:59:12 UTC 2007

Hi

Since I'm getting value out of reading this thread, my conscience says I
should mention my current project, even though I've only used dw for a
sum total of 3 days in my life.

I plan to let dw users edit some individual page elements with
Dreamweaver, individual files for things like "blocks", "left sidebar",
complete with dummy content. I'm going to mark up these files with
locked tags. Then another process will do the conversion into a real
theme using these tags (the designer won't see that). The designer will
need to follow instructions to make sure things are done right (eg. css
files are correctly linked etc).

It won't be a purist solution, but then again my goals are not lofty.
Simply allow dw designers to mess with a theme a little, and in a
controlled way.

In the meantime, I'll keep reading this thread :)

Simon