[themes] Expanding Menus in Garland

Nils Clark-Bernhard nils.clark-bernhard at human-aspects.de
Fri Jun 1 12:30:39 UTC 2007

Carl, I hope, I don't get you wrong,
but normally the option 'expand' has nothing to do with mouseover.

if you have a menu like this

News
- News about me
- News about others
- Different News

and you set the first item 'News' to expanded, your menu should show all
four items.

If you do not set it to expanded, your menu should show 'news', nothing
more.
The sub items should appear, if you then klick on 'News' and the news
page is opened.

It's like the 'create content' menu item in the admin section. That menu
item normally is not expanded

This option is not to initiate some kind of pre-build popup menu.