[themes] Expanding Menus in Garland

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Fri Jun 1 12:47:16 UTC 2007

On Friday 01 June 2007 04:56:01 Carl Parrish wrote:
> I've added items to my primary menus in Garland and set it to expand.
> However when I mouse over that item nothing happens. Can anyone point me
> to what I'm doing wrong?

There was discussion similar to this on the support mail list [1] not too long
ago.  In there, Laura Scott describes [2] how to use expanded Primary links
w/Secondary links.  Some things to note, however, are the fact that you must
click on the link, as Nils mentioned, not mouse over it, and it only works
for a two level menu structure.  You might look at the Nice Menu module [3]
to see if it will help you, but I don't know of any module that does mouse
over menus.  That will most likely take some custom JavaScript to make
happen.

[1] http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/support/2007-May/004789.html
[2] http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/support/2007-May/004791.html
[3] http://drupal.org/project/nice_menus