[themes] website themeing help needed. thanks!

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Fri Feb 8 15:07:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm sure you'll get some people to help.  I know Amit (search the
forums) offers some free help to non-profits for example, and he's
great. However the support list isn't the right place for this post.
Post it in the Drupal paid services forum.  Even though you can't pay
that's where people who can dedicate some time to this will see it.

.s