[themes] Change 'Log in' tab to say 'Sign in'

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Mon Feb 18 14:17:42 UTC 2008

Hi Laurence,
I find the easiest way to change the interface text is to 'translate'
it.  This can be done by using the drupal admin to create a new
'language'.  I create one called en-GB (British English), as it is not
possible to make another plain 'en' language as that is used by default
(you could also use 'en-US').
After a new language has been created use the 'manage strings' to search
for and 'translate' the text you want to change.
Cheers,
Ross.