[themes] Change 'Log in' tab to say 'Sign in'

Brent Hardinge design at bibleinfo.com
Mon Feb 18 14:28:32 UTC 2008

Laurence,

There are two ways that I can think of:

1. Locale Module: In my usage of it, it seems like a bit of overkill
but it does work. I've found that if you don't need the multi-lingual
capabilities, then this can create ALOT of extra database calls.
2. StringOverrides Module: (http://drupal.org/project/stringoverrides)
I haven't use this yet, but it looks like a good way to go. It's
supposed to be lighter then using the locale.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Brent