[themes] Zen sub theme

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Tue Mar 9 01:52:06 UTC 2010

I'm not familiar with zenophile, but it sounds like maybe the folder it
wants just isn't there.  In general, you should place all your themes in the
"/sites/all/themes" folder, which is not created by default when you install
Drupal.  So try creating the needed directory first.

Brian

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:46 PM, LESLIE FRIESEN <FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us