[themes] All page titles identical

Agon S. Buchholz asb at kefk.org
Sat Aug 20 13:41:24 UTC 2011

Hi Adnan,

> [...] This function is actually a menu callback for the "image" path.
> So any path like "http://foo.com/image",
> "http://foo.com/image/foo/bar", etc. should trigger this function.
> But you are seeing the title everywhere.  So it could be that some
> other function is calling image_gallery_page() as well. You can
> debug around both the drupal_set_title() and image_gallery_page() to
> see who is really calling them.

Thanks for this pointer; drupal_set_title() might explain what is going
on behind the scenes, indeed.

However, as it seems, this has nothing to do with the theming layer and
would require serious debugging skills which are far beyond my
capabilities, so there's not much I can do against it.

Thanks again for the pointer! At least I wasn't attacked by black magic ;)

Greetings, -asb