[themes] All page titles identical

Progga proggaprogga at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 08:26:45 UTC 2011

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 05:31:54AM +0200, Agon S. Buchholz wrote:

> Any ideas or suggestions what might actually go wrong here?

You seem to have done everything that can be done to spot the problem :-)

The drupal_set_title() [0] function is usually called to set the title of a
page.  The only place where I can see it being called among the Image family
of modules is inside the image_gallery_page() [1] function of the image_gallery
module.  This function is actually a menu callback for the "image" path.
So any path like "http://foo.com/image", "http://foo.com/image/foo/bar", etc.
should trigger this function.  But you are seeing the title everywhere.  So
it could be that some other function is calling image_gallery_page() as well.
You can debug around both the drupal_set_title() and image_gallery_page() to
see who is really calling them.

Thanks,
Adnan

[0] http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/includes--path.inc/function/drupal_set_title/6