[themes] some questions about themes

Gabriele Giorelli gabriele.giorelli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:08:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Bert.

I still would like to know then what are the best practices to "migrate the
content":

1. from a traditional site to a drupal theme
2. from one drupal theme to another?

Will it be a manual migration (Take each block, menu, and create it again
for example?)

In fact, when I searched for some hosting companies, they offered a service
called migration so I wondered whether this is an automatic procedure for
this.

Thank you for clarifying these 2 points to me.

Cheers.