[translations] Introduction

Webmaster webmaster at cantincoro.org
Tue Nov 29 13:20:30 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I'm Matteo Ferrari, from Italy, I contributed, together with Michele and other friends in www.drupalitalia.org, to Drupal Italian translation and user support.
At the moment, we translated more than 90% of the 4.6.3 code, but we stopped waiting for 4.7.
We're also focused in the translation of several contributed modules, so a huge work...

I agree with Adam, asking if it would be possible to release 4.7 POT a bit earlier before final release? I think there should not be much changes in strings and
translators could at least import strings from 4.6 to have some
translation ready for 4.7 release.

Matteo Ferrari
http://www.cantincoro.org