[translations] Problem in CVS

Greg Knaddison greg at knaddison.com
Fri Dec 8 15:40:49 UTC 2006

Miguel Duarte wrote:
> I'm having this error message when I tray to move the branch:
>
> ** ERROR: You are not allowed to delete or move tags that have
> ** release nodes pointing to them. "DRUPAL-4-7" is being used by
> ** http://drupal.org/node/95146
> cvs tag: Pre-tag check failed
> cvs [tag aborted]: correct the above errors first!
>
> How can this be solved?

I think it can be solved by deleting the node that it mentions you
should be able to delete the branch.  But are you sure you want to do
that and not just create a a new branch/tag?  The new release system is
intended to allow a base 4.7 branch (what you have there) and then
multiple tags as official releases (I think I got the terminology right
there, but may not have).

Also, if you don't have the ability to do this or need more help submit
an issue to the drupal.org infrastructure team which is way more
knowledgable about this than I.

t('best regards'),
Greg