[translations] new web friendly extractor

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jul 3 09:30:25 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 30 juni 2006 23:57, schreef Gabor Hojtsy:
>  This is the only difference in command
> line functionality, otherwise there is nothing lost.

Thanks. That is great to hear. That shebang pointed to the wrong binary for me
anyway, so I lost nothing.

And just to be clear: adding web-based abilities to commandline tools is a
good route, IMO. Since that still allows people to automate and/or build nice
GUIs around them, yet also allows "normal" users to actually use such
tools :)

After all: ubuntu, being a very user-friendly system, is nothing more then a
huge bunch of GUIs around the usual GNU/linux/debian commandline programs.
(well, in essence, it is).

And sorry for rushing in like that, :)
Bèr