[translations] Google translate

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Sat Dec 1 16:32:43 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this so let me know if not.

I'm working on a site that will be very mulit-lingual. This will be a
community site where every node created by a user should be automatically
translated into as many languages as possible. I'd like to use a 3rd party
online translating service such as bablefish or google (I prefer google).

I've tried the internationalization module but the auto translations didn't
work for me.

Any one know how to go about this, any tips or know of any existing modules?

Thanks

Idan