[translations] other tools - Re: import previous translation with kbabel

Hannes Lilljequist hannes at perrito.se
Thu Dec 27 12:25:41 UTC 2007

27 dec 2007 kl. 07.37 skrev Augustin:

> On Wednesday 26 December 2007 18:26, Gábor Hojtsy wrote:
>> (I never used Kbabel).
>
> What do you use?

When it comes to importing old translations, i usually use the
gettext command line tools as described here: http://drupal.org/node/
11311

You can open up the resulting po files in any translation program
that you choose. I recently discovered gted (http://www.gted.org/)
for Eclipse which looks really promising for those of us who already
use Eclipse. (I'm getting closer and closer to perfection with my
IDE: PHP syntax highlighting and error indication,  CVS integration,
debugging, and now po-editor. Yay!)

/Hannes - zoo33