[translations] Drupal 5 RC2 translation templates are ready

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Jan 10 21:51:39 UTC 2007

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
>  - .info file strings are now folded into general.pot (for core), as it
> turned out that users expect to see translated module descriptions, when
> deciding on whether to enable a module or not. This is a usability fix
> for the multiple PO file model we are experimenting with for later
> packages of your translations. Read up on this distribution model here
> if you are interested: http://drupal.hu/english/node/7

By the way, color-module.pot got integrated into general.pot because there
was so few strings in there after .info strings got folded to general.pot.
Watch out for your strings, and merge them into the general.pot file.

Because of core string fixes, a new form-inc.pot emerged, which got
exactly ten strings. Most of these strings appeared in general.pot
before, so you can move them to here from that file.

Gabor