[translations] A couple of untranslated strings in 5.x core

Vasileios Lourdas lourdas_v at yahoo.gr
Tue Jul 17 06:16:48 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 09:08:17 Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> if
> English is not the desired target language. Content type names are not
> translatable beyond the installer still (unfortunately).
>
> Gabor

Why is this an issue? Is it some kind of a technical issue? Surely, I'm not
familiar with the inner workings of Drupal, but this behaviour seems a bit
strange to me.

Ok, so let's say, that I start the Drupal installation using another language
pack. Then, would the opposite apply, that is, will I have these two content
types translated in my language and untranslated in English?
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)