[translations] 6.x Translation?

Konstantin Käfer kkaefer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:27:27 UTC 2007

On 18.09.2007, at 06:29, Jim Li wrote:

> I just started thinking about how to organize/colaborate the
> Simlified Chinese translation efforts.
> As I have seen discussions before, I am wondering if there is plan
> to restructure the translation projects, or have the localization
> ready before RC.

Well, there is a new project coming up soon (the translation server),
but as long as this is not yet set up, just continue translation like
you did before (po file based). You could try to find people who want
to help out translating and "assign" them to one or more template
files. You can also create a writeup of best practices when
translating, what constructions should be avoided etc.

Konstantin