[translations] Commiting translation

Bozidar Proevski bobibobi at freemail.com.mk
Tue Sep 25 09:28:13 UTC 2007

Hi

I recently got a CVS account so that I could upload the macedonian Drupal
translation, and become its maintainer.

So I need to ask some questions.

Apart from commiting to the right branch (currently DRUPAL-5--2 ?) and opening
a project, is there any other responsibility for me as a translation
maintainer?

Do I have to create the tarball (probably something like
mk-5.x-1.x-dev.tar.gz) my self or is there some script to do that?

If I work on trunk, will that show automagically in the next version of
Drupal?

Is there a template how to create the project page?

I did some search on the mailing list archives, but I'm still not sure about
these questions.
Any help would be apreciated.

Best regards
Bozidar Proevski