[translations] Commiting translation

Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org renato at translator-shop.org
Tue Sep 25 10:25:46 UTC 2007

Hello Vasileios,

Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 11:51:23 AM, you wrote:

> On Tuesday 25 September 2007 12:28:13 Bozidar Proevski wrote:
>> I recently got a CVS account so that I could upload the **macedonian**
> Drupal

> Hi,

> Please be very careful when using this term. There is no official macedonian
> language, nor country.

This is not a nice thing to say :(
Macedonian was (one of many) official languages in Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was
(by constitution) federation of Republics (ie. States). Therefore you are
incorrect in 2 out of 2 statements.
Why are you so intolerable to this people?
Keep this nazi comments within private discussion. I do not believe that a
project whose intention is internationalization and making people closer and
respecting each nation and its language is a proper place for this kind of
attitude.
If he wants to call his language "Lambada" and his country "Dolce Vita" it
his his right given to him by declaration of human rights.
--
Best regards from Croatia,
 Renato

mailto:renato at translator-shop.org