[translations] Commiting translation

Paulino Michelazzo listas at michelazzo.com.br
Tue Sep 25 14:35:01 UTC 2007

On 25/09/2007, at 19:25, Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org wrote:

> Hello Vasileios,
>
> Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 11:51:23 AM, you wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 25 September 2007 12:28:13 Bozidar Proevski wrote:
>>> I recently got a CVS account so that I could upload the
>>> **macedonian**
>> Drupal
>
>> Hi,
>
>> Please be very careful when using this term. There is no official
>> macedonian
>> language, nor country.
>
> This is not a nice thing to say :(
> Macedonian was (one of many) official languages in Yugoslavia.
> Yugoslavia was
> (by constitution) federation of Republics (ie. States). Therefore
> you are
> incorrect in 2 out of 2 statements.
> Why are you so intolerable to this people?
> Keep this nazi comments within private discussion. I do not believe
> that a
> project whose intention is internationalization and making people
> closer and
> respecting each nation and its language is a proper place for this
> kind of
> attitude.
> If he wants to call his language "Lambada" and his country "Dolce
> Vita" it
> his his right given to him by declaration of human rights.
> --
> Best regards from Croatia,
>  Renato

Good points Renato
Brazilian people doesn't have a "brazilian" language. We spoke
portuguese and we have our translation to our variant.

Here on East Timor they have 35 dialects and two "official"
languages. For this, are we need just permit to send translations
over Portuguese and Tetum? Or leave Makasai, Tetum Prasa and others?

Ball out! Macedonian in!

Paulino Michelazzo
http://www.michelazzo.com.br
http://www.michelazzo.blog.br