[translations] Translation templates for modules with sub-modules

Vasileios Lourdas drupal at lourdas.name
Fri Apr 11 13:23:36 UTC 2008

On Friday 11 April 2008 12:16:14 Gábor Hojtsy wrote:
> There are other modes of potx-cli.php to run, try running it with
> --help and choose.
>
> Gabor

Thanks Gabor for your reply.

However, it does not really answer my question. I know all about the different
modes of potx-cli, what I'm asking here is the correct "policy" on how to
have translation files for different modules under the same directory.

Thanks,
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)