[translations] Drupal 6.0 is out!

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Feb 13 15:36:33 UTC 2008

Hey,

Drupal 6.0 is out: http://drupal.org/drupal-6.0

All of you working on translations already know about all the new
stuff, so it does not make much sense to reiterate what's on the page.
However, feel free to grab the page and publish a translated version
at your local community site. CSS is included inline in the HTML code
(to make it easier to translate as well9, so do not only copy the
text.

Also, please make sure that all translations ready are packaged and
available on drupal.org as well. If you don't see your release showing
up, check the "All releases" page and see whether there was some
packaging error. Let me know if there is any problem you cannot solve
yourself, and I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks for your hard work in making this release even more pleasant
for our users,
Gábor