[translations] confused about dev snaphost release

Claudiu Cristea clau.cristea at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:56:00 UTC 2008

> The translation files should be committed in a flat format to CVS. For
> examples you can have a look at other translations such as hu, nl, fr.
> Make sure you look at the DRUPAL-6--1 tagged versions.

Didn't know this... Now I added the flat structure... but the old
directories are still there (modules/, profiles/ and thrmes/). I
cannot figure out how to delete them... Also I cannot mark the these
new comitted files as branch DRUPAL-6--1.

Sure I miss somethig on working with CVS...

Can anybody help me to fix this?

Thank you!
Claudiu C.