[translations] From localization server to translation project?

Jose A. Reyero drupal at reyero.net
Sat Feb 23 00:48:37 UTC 2008

Hello,

We are using the localization server for the Spanish translation, so I
get from there the .tar.gz containing all the translation files for
Drupal 6 core.

My problem is that I need to get from that the modules-module.po,
themes-theme.po files etc to commit to the CVS so they get packaged as
the big tar.gz file for download...

This may sound funny as what I need is to move my files to a different
format for the packager to produce the same file format at the end, but
I cant find an easy way to do it. Is there a script somewhere or am I
missing anything?

Thanks,

Jose A. Reyero