[translations] Translation templates for modules with sub-modules

Jose A. Reyero drupal at reyero.net
Mon Jun 9 10:32:13 UTC 2008

Hi Gustavo,

Just to point out that I'm not "Drupal Hispano", I just happen to be one
of the site administrators.

And  I won't get into this discussion. Just, quoting myself, it seems it
was not clear enough: "...requests for other people to just do more work
will be possibly ignored. Now if someone wants to take the job ...." (?)

Other comments, about the localization server, maybe Gabor wants to
reply to that...

Really, I'm not into this discussion anymore, feedback about Drupal
Hispano post it to the site itself.

Regards,

Jose