[translations] Release of Pathauto 5.x-2.3 and 6.x-1.1 coming up

Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:45:31 UTC 2008

Hi all!

Greg Knaddison (aka greggles) and I have just committed the last stuff
pending for 5.x-2.x and 6.x-1.x of Pathauto, before we wanted to call
out for testers and translators. So now we're calling out to testers
and translators! And I'm obviously calling out for the latter (see
http://groups.drupal.org/node/12559 if you want to help with testing).

Unless something major comes up, Pathauto 5.x-2.3 and 6.x-1.1 will be
released Thursday next week. For this, the .pot files have been updated
for the latest code (which has been in a semi-solid string freeze for a
little while), and is available at...
5.x-2.3:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/pathauto/po/pathauto.pot?revision=1.2.2.6&pathrev=DRUPAL-5--2
6.x-1.1:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/pathauto/translations/pathauto.pot?revision=1.5
(Note that we have older Danish, German, Spanish, French, and Russian
translations for both versions, as well as Japanese for 6.x(-1.x/HEAD),
Czech for 5.x-2.x, and Greek and Dutch for 5.x-1.x.)

If you find any strings that ought to be fixed, please consult
http://drupal.org/node/256340 and add your comments if they are not
already noted. Also, feel free to reply here with any questions you
might have. :)

Cheers, and happy translating!
--
Sincerely,