[translations] l10n server viable on shared host?

Jim Li jimmydami at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:34:16 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am co-maintainer of Simplified Chinese (zh-hans) translation project. We'd
like to take advantage of the l10n server to coordinate zh-hans translation
efforts for D6. Can't remember where I got it, but I remember somebody
commented l10n server requires a lot of resources (CPU/mem). Can anybody
tell me is it viable to set up l10n server on a shared host like site5.com?
I don't want my account to be closed because it hogging too much
resources...

Thanks,
Jim