[translations] l10n server viable on shared host?

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Thu Mar 13 11:49:52 UTC 2008

I have had no resource problems with the l10n server on a shared host
or on my laptop. The most resource intensive is the scanning of the
translation packages. But as long as you do not want to load all the
Drupal core versions and all contrib modules onto your server and have
daily updates of the packages and have undreds of translators working
on it, I see no problems running it on a ordinary shared host.

Erik Stielstra